Monday 11 May 2015

I Way Cycling

With about 1 minute till we get to the sports park Excitement going all around the bus The teacher saying, “Stay in your seats.” Frustrated by the children We walk out of the bus in joy I stare at Lyndell and Terese I quietly sit on the concrete I slowly get a type of hat and hop on my two wheeled vehicle I Quickly ride over the two hoses I look up to Lyndell while on my way over the hose I ride back to the line in relief Stops Waits Listens Then through an awkward moment of silence Everyone starts moving again Then lyndell starts talking again and all eyes go on her The two wheeled monster Start speeding and slowing down Wobbling Leans Falls Gets up Put stand down And then And then And then Then right before the game starts Everyone says yay

No comments:

Post a Comment